Additionally, a number of exchange agreements are in place with partner universities in non-European countries. Under these agreements, students have the opportunity to attend classes and take exams at partner institutions. Such activities and exam results may be validated in full or in part, with the corresponding credits concurring to fulfil the requirements for the attainment of the degree. Courses are typically offered in the areas of languages and the humanities, and are available in the following partner institutions:
- ARGENTINA: Universidad Nacional de Villa María (Córdoba); Universidad Nacional de La Plata (La Plata)
- CIHNA: Liaoning Normal University
- COLOMBIA: Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Bogotá)
- CUBA: Universidad de Oriente (Santiago de Cuba)
- INDIA: Manipal (Karnataka)
- JAPAN: Doshisha University (Kyoto), Meiji University (Tokyo), Waseda University (Tokyo), Kyoto University of Foreign Studies, Ibaraki Christian University, Osaka University
- MEXICO: Universidad de Guadalajara (Guadalajara), Universidad del Claustro de Sor Juana (Città del Messico), UNAM - Universidad Autonoma de Mexico
- RUSSIAN FEDERATION: LUNN - Linguistic University (Ni nij Novgorod), Novosibirsk Pedagogical State University (Novosibirsk), Istituto Pu kin (Mosca), RGGU (RSUH) Russian Universities for the Humanities (Mosca), MGPU Moscow Pedagogical University (Mosca), HSE High School of Economics (Mosca)
Besides the Erasmus exchange agreements, the Course also has one double degree program in place whereby participating students earn degrees from both institutions:
- The double degree program with AMU - Aix Marseille Université, awards students a degree in Language Mediation and Intercultural Communication issued from UNIMI and a degree in Langues étrangères appliquées - LEA, issued by AMU. Participating UNIMI students spend the third year of their course at AMU Aix-Marseille Université. For further information please contact Prof. Giovanni Turchetta (email@example.com)
See competition announcement, deadlines and all the information for Erasmus+ application on the University website: Erasmus contribution, prior to departure, during the stay, returning to Italy.
See all the opportunities for stays abroad:
Information on contacts, informative meetings, selection interviews and rankings for each Faculty or School.