Places and facilities
The School of Language Mediation and Intercultural Communication is based in Sesto San Giovanni (MI), in Piazza Indro Montanelli 1. The centre at Sesto San Giovanni is served by Line 1 of the Milan metropolitan train system (city fare - Sesto Marelli Station).
- Great hall
- 21 rooms
- ground floor: T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T11 and T13;
- first floor: rooms P1, P2, P3 and P4; computer rooms P5, P6 and P7; rooms P10 and P11;
- 3 study rooms
- 1 linguistic laboratory
- 1 computer laboratory
The School of Language Mediation and Intercultural Communication has its own centre at Sesto San Giovanni in a modern building with large lecture rooms and equipment, including:
- study rooms,
- a media room
- a language laboratory with 30 workstations
- three halls with IT equipment
- a computer lab with 48 workstations.
The University offers students, research fellows, postgraduates and university personnel computer labs and computerized classrooms by reservation, which are available for autonomous use of the resources and for completion of the required online registration